Santa Maria de Viu de Llevata
Construction: 12th century
The temple has a single barrel-vaulted nave supported by two arches that sit on half columns attached to the lateral walls.
The gateway has several archivaults and sculpted and decorated capitals above which there is a round window crowned by a christogram.
The square bell tower is attached to the north wall of the church.
Designated National Asset of cultural interest in 1985 and consecrated on 10th December 1108, this Romanesque church is the oldest in the region.