L'Assumpció de Cóll
· 12th century: First period of construction
· Opening of a lateral chapel in the north wall
· Remodelling of the bell tower in Gothic style
· Seventies: Rebuilding of the roof
· 2013: Restoration of gateway and bell tower
Visits: This church is open to the public. Check opening hours and guided visits at the Centre of Romanesque art of Boí Valley.
This church has one nave and a chevet with semicircular apse.
Sculptural decoration with blind arcades along the upper part of the whole perimeter of the building.
Square bell tower whose two highest levels were built in Gothic style.
Gateway decorated with a double set of columns, chiselled capitals, and archivault with crafted checkers mouldings.
Medieval wrought iron bolt.