Sant Feliu de Barruera
- 11th century: First period of construction
- 12th century: Nave, arm of the transept and base of the bell tower
- Two new chapels, remodelling of the bell tower and of the gateway
- 17th - 18th centuries: Baroque touches
- Seventies: Restoration and removal of Baroque elements
Visits: This church is open to the public. Check opening hours and guided visits at the Centre of Romanesque art of Boí Valley.
This church has a single nave with two semicircular apses and external sculptural decorations such as arcades and Lombard bands.
The bell tower is attached to the south wall. Its first two levels are Romanesque style and the upper ones date from the remodelling of the 16th century.
The church has undergone many transformations throughout its lifetime: porch, chapels, Gothic gateway.
Medieval wrought iron bolt.